The Biggest Speed Festival in the region. Qatar mile is an event designed to allow participants to reach their top speed over a distance of 804m, on an actual airport runway! The event is catered for the performance enthusiasts of the region. Spectators enjoy seeing the cars and bikes on the track and with various family activities across the airstrip ensuring a great day out for the family.
Qatar Mile Tickets will be sold throughout various locations within Qatar. Tickets can also be bought at the gate of Al Khor Airport during the event
Click here to purchase online
Gates for Spectators opens from 9am to 5pm on Friday & Saturday.
For more information contact our Spectator Information Office on 3392 9190
The different classes and categories
Qatar Mile | Desert Duel rules and regulations are broken into simple categories. Number of Cylinders and whether or not the vehicle has power adders, Turbo, Supercharger. Please note maximum number of entrant are 100 and you must register on through the website.
Click here to download the competition points system.
Click here for full rules and regulations in English – Arabic
- 4 Cylinder – Stock | Modified | Unlimited
- 6 Cylinder – Stock | Modified | Unlimited
- 8/10/12 Cylinder – Stock | Modified | Unlimited
- SUV – Stock | Modified | Unlimited
- Bike – Stock | Modified | Unlimited
When will it take place?
- R1 – 28th , 29th of November
- R2 – 26th , 27th December
- R3 – 27th , 28th February 2015
- R4 – 27th, 28th March 2015
- R5 – 17th, 18th April 2015
- Final – 24th, 25th April 2015
PLEASE NOTE – ALL VEHICLES MUST COME TO QRC PRIOR TO THE EVENT AND PASS TECHNICAL INSPECTION WHICH TAKES PLCES FROM THE 19th TILL THE 27th AT QATAR RACING CLUB.
NO PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO REGISTER ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.